Monday 12 March 2018

Free Cake

I'm back - wow February passed by in a blur - - time certainly does fly by when you're having fun.  I was having fun travelling but now back to business!!!

Michelle has a great sketch for us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  It's right up my alley - clean & simple.

 I wanted to ink up the cute M size stamp set Free Cake - this little cutie is perfect for a focal image.  I coloured the cake with shin han markers and the new Bashful glitter brush. 

The patterned paper is actually from a holiday collection - Silver & Gold.  I backed with raspberry to provide that perfect pop of colour. 

I love ribbon and had hoarded the grey & white polka dot (now retired).  It worked perfectly on this card.  The border is simple white daisy cardstock with a punched scallop edge. 

I hope you'll join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.  Simply click on this link and add your project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...