Tuesday 5 December 2017

Mix it Up....

I've said it before and I'll say it again... One of the things I love the most about Close to My Heart is the colour coordination between items.



For this week's Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch I've used pomegranate for the main colour.  I pulled the polka dot background paper from the Fundamental line and the glitter paper from a retired embellishment package both noted as pomegranate.  The Merry Christmas panel is cut from the PML sheet in the silver & gold paper package.  The white star embellishments and vineyard berry ribbon are retired products from my stash.

So go ahead - mix it up - - pull from here and there and everywhere!!!  It's OK - you do not have to keep paper packages together.

I hope you'll join us at Atlantic Hearts Challenge with your project this week.  Simply click on the link and add your creation.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...