Monday 9 October 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - and is enjoying this beautiful time of year.

Michelle at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has another great sketch for us this week.  I have been wanting to get some poinsettias onto a card and this week was the perfect opportunity.

 I have been trying to use some of my "stash" along with new treasures.  It is always such fun to discover long lost favourites and put them to use.

For my card I used two poinsettias from a very old embellishment package, offsetting them and inking the edges with cranberry.  I then used leaves from another retired embellishment collection to add some additional colour.

The wreath is from the Flower Market cricut collection using pewter cardstock.  Patterned paper is the lovely Silver & Gold paper collection.  To finish off a bit of silver glitter paper and sparkle gems.


Please play along with us at Atlantic Hearts and add your project by clicking on the link

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Krafty Peak Time - Fruity Favourites!!!

    Who's ready for some brand new Krafty Goodies? It's time to bring you NEW stamp sets and layering stencils from Kraftin' Ki...