Monday 25 September 2017

Flowers & Polka Dots

Happy Monday!!!  I'm ready for another sketch from Michelle @ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and I hope you are as well.

The sketch for this week is right up my alley - clean & simple.  I'm using up the balance of my Falling for You paper and some oldie but goodies from my stash.


For the new - Falling for You polka dot patterned paper and espresso cardstock form the base of the card.  The sentiment is stamped using espresso as well.

For the from my stash - the flowers!!  I love the colour of the blooms and added an over size brad to the centre.  The tiny flowers and leaves finish up the bouquet.

Add a few bitty sparkles and a twine bow and done!!



I hope you'll play along with our sketch this week.  It's easy - just link up your project by clicking here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 - Fruity Fun!!!

    Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set fro...