Monday 14 August 2017

Spit Happens

Welcome to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge design.  Michelle & the design team have great projects for you, and we'd like to see what you come up with.


I came across one of my favourite (I say that about all of them) stamps  - Spit Happens by Mo Manning.  This is such a sweet stamp with a perfect wee face on the little guy.

I coloured the image using Copics keeping the shading pretty basic.  The image is fussy cut and then popped on the background with foam tape.



As I've done in the past, I used some of the Picture My Life cards from a retired cut above kit to make the background - they are great to use for cardmaking!!!  A few white embellishments and done.

I do hope you'll join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.  You can click on this link and add your project.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...