Monday 28 August 2017

Just add Glitter

Happy Monday - time for Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #227.

I have been working with the Basic Fundamental paper collection a lot and it again jumped out to me for today's sketch.

I used the polka dot charcoal patterned paper as the base of the card, ink distressing also with charcoal.  

This is the first time I've used the new colour of the year glitter paper, Bashful.  It certainly won't the last - it is so pretty.

The sentiment is from a retired set in my stash which I also ink distressed with charcoal.


I added some fun pieces from the matching complements from the Better Together collection.  I added a bow using white twine and a few bitty sparkles to finish off my card.

Thanks Michelle for another great sketch.  I hope you'll play along with us and link up your project by clicking here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...