Monday 31 July 2017

Teddy Bear Picnic

Happy Monday!!!  Wow - last day of July, and time for another sketch for Atlantic Hearts Design.


 As always, we have a great sketch to work with.

I don't know how she does it but Michelle always seems to come up with great designs.

I was cleaning up some in my scrap closet and came across an old stamp set that was calling for some ink!



When I was deciding what to do with this cute teddy bear image, I pulled out the whimsy fundamental paper package and tah dah - finished product.

The bear is stamped with London Fog memento ink, coloured in with Shin Han markers.   The image is popped up with foam tape.     

The sentiment is also from this retired set, and stamped in slate.   (I actually think this stamp set was a bring back set from a few years ago from the original wood block set.)

I added some glitter to the bow with the clear shimmer brush, a touch of silver glitter tape and clear shimmer gems to finish off the card.  


I hope you'll play along with us this week and link up your project here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. I remember that adorable bear! It's nice to see him used in this fabulous AHSC sketch. This card really makes me smile. Love it!
    :) Marie--AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...