Monday 17 July 2017

Canada 150

I'm excited to be back into the routine of crafting and excited to be a part of Atlantic Hearts Design Team!!

Michelle challenged us with the sketch this week, but I was ready for her.  I pulled out the new Canada 150 stamp set (official design sanctioned by Canadian government) and inked that baby up!!


Woot, woot - proud Canadian here!!

I kept the design simple, highlighting the image only.  The card uses only white daisy, cranberry and black.  The ribbon fringe is created with small bits of various ribbon and white shimmer trim, and topped with red & white ribbon.

I'll use this on my Canada Day in Utah photos.  I may have to use a flip flap or two I have so many pictures.



Join us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and link up your project here

Stay tuned for my convention layouts!!!

Enjoy

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...