Monday 8 May 2017

May flowers with AHSC

Happy Monday!!!  Wow we have been having a lot of rain this past week - I'm starting to see animals walk by two by two.....

The sketch this week from Michelle at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is so pretty.



The sketch looked very delicate to me which is what I tried to follow with my card design.








I have been working with the You & Me Complements and thought the gold shimmer wreath worked perfectly in the design.

Once I decided on the wreath I pulled the gold stripe paper from the Rustic Fundamentals and backed with my favourite seaglass cardstock.

To continue to tie in the gold I used the white & gold ribbon and added a couple of gold shimmer dots for embellishments.

The pink flowers added a bit of colour and are from my stash!!

I hope you'll play along with the sketch this week.  Simply follow the link and add your project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jenifer your card is gorgeous. Heart2Heart has a challenge this month "Coming Up Roses", if you are interested in other challenges you may want to check into this.

    ReplyDelete

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...