Monday 15 May 2017

Everyday Life with H2H

It's Everyday Life time with Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week.  It's up to you how to interpret this challenge.

Close to My Heart has a fantastic line of #Life cards and overlays and I decided to use one of these little cards in my project.


This simple little 2x2 card from #Life Cards - Enjoy was the jumping off point for my card.   I love the clean and simple black & white words with a single pop of red.  I popped the card off a double mat of white daisy and black with foam tape to give it more dimension.  One single layer of cranberry cardstock, with white daisy and black continued with the theme of the #Life card.  Keeping the colour theme I used white twine and black dots to finish off the card.

This card is off to my nephew - perfect graduation card!!

Play along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and link up your project here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...