Monday 17 April 2017

What a Wonderful World

What a wonderful world is the theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week.  I decided to use Some Kinda' Wonderful collection for my project.

This card just makes me smile.  A fellow consultant put cute faces on her paper and I thought it was wonderful.

I pulled one of the picture my life panels from the page, to layer onto the people paper.

The black shimmer hello, hash tag and triangles are from the complements and fit perfectly with the paper.


I hope you'll join us at H2H this week by clicking on the link and adding your project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. I love the little smiley faces on here. I was going to do something similar with a stamp smiley face, but when I saw your card in the album I just couldn't...this is so adorable and that slight change of the paper was very creative. But it did give me an idea which I probably wouldn't have come up with until I saw how you used this paper. So thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...