Monday 13 March 2017

Frame it Up with AHSC

Happy Monday - we're almost half way through March - surely Spring is around the corner.




Today's sketch from Michelle for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a wonderful large focal point to centre your project.

My first thought was a mirror, then a frame... hmmmm






Ultimately, I pulled out the Flower Market cricut cartridge and used the great background wreath as my focal point.  I'm in love with this cartridge - it has so many great images.

The paper flowers and leaves are from my stash that I layered up and popped with the new gold glitter gems.

I masked the image from the May stamp of the month, eliminating the tea cup and using only the sentiment for my card.

A tiny bow with the fern thick twine finishes off the card.




I hope you'll join us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge by following the link.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...