Monday 6 February 2017

Hello Lovely

As soon as the new Seasonal Expressions I was released, I fell in love with Hello Lovely.  This is a beautiful paper collection perfect for all your papercrafting, and is featured this week at Heart2Heart Challenges.


I decided to use one of the Picture My Life pieces for my card.  The 4 x 6 panel is cut down to 3 3/4 x 5, popped up with foam tape onto a sorbet cardstock background.
I dressed up the basic card with new blush shimmer ribbon and gold glitter gems.  To make the flowers glitter even more I painted with the new gold shimmer brush.

The inside is stamped with Mr. & Mrs. from the Hello Lovely - Cardmaking stamp set.

Please join us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and share your Hello Lovely project.  Simply follow the link to join.

Enjoy,

Jennifer





1 comment:

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...