Monday 30 January 2017

Flowers with Atlantic Hearts

I'm in love with Michelle's sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I followed the sketch to the letter - even including flowers.

I can't get enough of the January stamp of the month, Adore You.  The little flowers were stamped 12 times, coloured with Shin Han markers and then fussy cut.

I adhered each flower individually, and highlighted with a bitty sparkle dot in the centre.

The twine is from my stash retired from CTMH.  The sentiment is also from Adore You.  This is a set you are going to use over and over again.  Get it before it's gone!!!


I hope you'll join us this week at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ - simply follow the link to add your projects.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...