Monday 5 December 2016

Sketch Time with Heart 2 Heart

Heart 2 Heart Challenges has a sketch for you this week.



Shirley has designed the sketch which has lots of elements to interpret.

I always love seeing how different projects can be!!


I just can't seem to move Oh Deer! collection from my desk top.  This paper is just so cute!!

For the sketch, I rotated 90 degrees and used a Picture My Life card for my jumping off point.

I inked the edges with desert sand and matted on seaglass cardstock.





A few swipes of the shimmer brush to the pine cones added some visual interest.

I topped them off with a twine bow and a sparkle topped "i".

I took some artistic liberty with the sketch and omitted the centre strip.



Join us and link up your project http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca - we'd love to see what you come up with.

Enjoy,

Jennifer





2 comments:

  1. I love this card Jenn. Might have to make one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jenn. Might have to make one just like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...