Monday 12 December 2016

Last One!!!

Ok, this is the last project with Oh Deer!   The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is to use Oh Deer! which has not been at all a challenge for me.  This paper package, complements and embellishments has been one of my all time favourites.



This layout was created by a dear (pardon the pun) friend of mine, Sheri Ballantyne as part of a workshop of several layouts.  I tweaked it for a club group who had rave reviews.  This layout also uses two of my favourite stamp sets, Woodland Wishes and Snow Shadows.

Hopefully, I'll get a walk in the woods photo shoot over the holidays!!!

This is the final challenge for 2016 for Heart 2 Heart Challenges. I'm excited to see what 2017 brings us and look forward to sharing projects with you in the new year.  Don't forget to follow the link to show us your Oh Deer! projects  http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Enjoy,

Jennifer


1 comment:

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...