Tuesday 6 December 2016

I did it again!!!

Yep, I did it again!!!  Oh Deer! is still on my desk.

 I again used Picture My Life cards from Oh Deer! collection to start my card.

The deer is stamped with Woodland Wishes stamp set and matching thin cuts.  I love the sentiment "Winter Wishes" which made a cute Christmas card.

I  used some twine from my stash and added some brown glitter gems to finish off the card.

Come and play along with us and link up your project at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca.

We'd love to see what you come up with from Michelle's sketch.






Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...