Wednesday 21 December 2016

Flower Favourite

It is so much fun walking down memory lane choosing a favourite project from each month of the past year.  Today's favourite comes from February.

 This was a card I made for my mom's birthday using the Springtime Flowers stamp and coordinating thin cut.  I'm in love with it as much today as I was then.

The flowers are individually cut from three colours of red cardstock and then stamped with the coordinating stamp in black.  Leaves are cut from fern cardstock.

The card was fiddly to make sure flowers overlap but don't interfere with the movement of the card.


This is the card flipped open.  The black strip of cardstock fold allows the movement of the card.

I think I've inspired myself to create another of these cards.




Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...