Tuesday 20 December 2016

A few of my favourite things

Raindrops on roses.... now you're singing a few of your favourite things.  I decided for the final few days of December to post a few of my favourite things from 2016.

In Canada, we look forward to Boxing Day (or December 26th) almost as much as Christmas Day.  Why you ask - it's the start of the World Junior Hockey Championship!!!!  So, it's no wonder what my first pick is.

Oh how many times I have yelled, "keep your stick on the ice".  It's a hockey parents calling card.  This little guy just brings back so many memories of many early mornings at the rink with my guys for hockey practices and games.

The smell of sweat filled hockey gear is still in my nose!!!!

We would have car conversations on the way home of;  "did you see my move", "wow I skated fast",  or the ever present "the ref was dumb"!!


To all my hockey lovin' friends, here's to a great Worlds and to hockey parents everywhere - stay warm!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...