Friday 21 October 2016

Nurse Charlotte

I took my mom to her first scrapbook store during one of our outings.  She said she'd wait in the car, and then changed her mind and said she'd look to see what the store might have.  First, she was surprised to see her "quilting" tools in the scrapbook store.   She wandered around and came across a stamp that she said I simply must buy.  So, not one to argue with mom, I did.
This was the image she insisted I purchase, who I called Nurse Charlotte.  This cute nurse came with a sentiment that said "this won't hurt a bit".  My sister, Judy is a nurse and has taken care of my mom post surgeries, so mom has a love of nurses!!!

I've coloured the image with copic markers, cutting out and popping up with foam tape.  I used retired Charlotte papers (CTMH)  and organza ribbon (CTMH)  from my stash.  The edges of the paper are distressed with whisper ink. (CTMH)

By the way, I'm not taking mom into any more scrapbook stores - she's expensive to get out the store!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...