Monday 24 October 2016

Jeepers Creepers

It's Jeepers Creepers at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week.  Create your project using the cute Jeepers Creepers paper package from CTMH.

I don't have little ones at home so I had to think a bit outside the box for this challenge.  This is what I came up with.

The Picture My Life cards provide a great jumping off point, and this little monster just seemed perfect to wish someone a Happy Birthday.

I backed the PML card with another zig zag card pattern and finally with slate cardstock.

Complements and embellishments in black glitter and googly eyes finish off the card.



I hope you'll join us at Heart 2 Heart this week, simply follow the link.  http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...