Tuesday 25 October 2016

Christmas with Atlantic Hearts Sketch

It's time for another sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and I am again in love with this sketch,  I don't know how Michelle does it - she continues to amaze week to week.

The October SOTM - Yuletide Joy is so pretty,  The intricate designs of the star, bell, stocking and present are perfect for embossing.

I decided to emboss in silver the star and the sentiment and popped onto silver glitter paper for even more shimmer.

The little gems are from my stash and also glitter!!!

I continued the embossing on the inside of the card and added a smaller glitter star.

A card set may be coming in the future using all four of the images from this stamp set!!!  All the images are so pretty and are begging for some ink.

Join us this week at AHSC and add your project by following the link.  http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/  I can't wait to see your creations.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...