Tuesday 13 September 2016

Pumpkin Time with AHSC

The September Stamp of the Month has so many cute images and sentiments I knew I wanted to ink that baby up.  Michelle's sketch for this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge gave me the perfect opportunity.



The leaves, and pumpkin have coordinating images from the Artbooking cricut cartridge.

I turned the sketch to horizontal for my card, and used goldrush grid paper from the enchantment paper fundamentals on cocoa cardstock base.

The pumpkin was cut with colonial white and stamped with goldrush ink.  I cut another pumpkin in fern and inked with new england ivy ink.  I wanted to add some dimension to my pumpkin so I added some cocoa and new england ivy inks and embossed the lines of pumpkin before adhering to the base with foam tape.   The leaves were cut from fern cardstock, inked with new england ivy, pomegranate and goldrush inks   The sentiment is stamped with cocoa ink.

I hope you'll play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.  Link up your project by following this link http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca 

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...