Monday 12 September 2016

Create Kindness with CTMH


This challenge for this week is to feature artwork using the Create Kindness kit.  This kit is only available for the month of September - you'll want to get yours right away,


I started my project with the cute patterned 3 x 3 card & promptly cut it in half to have two pieces.

I used one of the great stamp sets included in the kit & stamped on the white circle piece provided.

I added the scalloped circle and aqua dots and glacier thick twine to layers of cardstock to finish up with a 5 x 5 square card.


 So because I had 2 pieces of the 3 x 3 after cutting it, I made two cards.  I always like seeing how a card looks completely different simply by, switching up colours.

The cute flowers and sentiment were coloured with Shin Han markers keeping the same colour palette.






This kit is perfect in that it comes with almost everything you need to create cute 3 x 3 cards.  You just have to add the adhesive!!  Add the completed card to your little one's lunch box for a great surprise, or pop onto a bottle of wine for a quick hostess gift.    The possibilities are endless.




 Let's see your project -  click on the link Heart 2 Heart Challenges and show us what you've done.  I'd love to see your artwork.

Enjoy,

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...