Tuesday 27 September 2016

Get Better Soon with AHSC

Michelle has another great sketch for us this week at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.


This sketch fits my design style to a "T" - simple, clean lines, with a rule of three.

I soon discovered, however, that sometimes the sketches which don't "challenge" are the most difficult.

So, I went to my favourites from this season - - Rustic Home and Seaglass.



I turned the sketch sideways and used the Get Better stamp set for my sentiment.

The Rustic Home crocheted ribbon worked perfectly with the Seaglass glitter paper and barnboard patterned paper.

I pulled out some slate brads from my stash to weigh down the lighter colour and texture.






On the inside of my card I stamped "and until then keep a safe distance!" with the coffee mug stamped on the same geometric patterned paper.

I'm sure whoever I send this paper cup of goodness to will feel better right away!!!




I hope you'll play with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch this week.  

Add your project by click on the link http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Jennifer-- who doesn't needs a get well card once in awhile?? I LOVE how you turned the sketch on its' side! LOL GREAT IDEA! Loved the inner greeting as well, **wink**
    Super job. ~Ali

    ReplyDelete

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...