Monday 26 September 2016

Adventure with Heart2Heart

Let's go on an adventure with Heart2Heart Challenges this week!!!  So, instead of using paper from the new Adventure fundamental paper package, I decided to go on a different adventure.

I'm in love with this stamp set - Nature's Wish.  It is one of my new favourites for sure!!!

This was so fun to create and combines the old with the new. The frame is a die-cut I've had for some time but really haven't used.

My husband sighted a moose in our front yard and hence the inspiration for my "window".  It's cut from champagne cardstock, sponged with cocoa ink.  I've popped up from the background with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment "Enjoy the Adventure" using cocoa ink from a retired stamp set.


The background scene was created with first,second and third generation fern ink using the evergreen tree image, sponging the water colour with crystal blue and pacifica inks.

The deer I stamped and coloured with my shin han markers, and then stamped again overtop with Memento dark brown ink, fussy cutting it out and placing next to the water.

I used some retired patterned paper centered on cocoa cardstock.  For a final touch I added some burlap ribbon from the Rustic Home ribbon pack.

I hope you'll join in the adventure this week.   Share your project by click on the link http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca

Enjoy,

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...