Tuesday 26 July 2016

VIP Card Class

Summer time and the livin' is easy.  I'm enjoying my first summer of retirement and the opportunities it allows me.  What better time to invite some special ladies to join me for the first VIP Card Class and share a morning of fun.

I wanted to challenge them to do some new techniques, and templates, and boy did they come through.  These are the cards we completed.

 First up we completed the "starburst" card using Calypso papers and Tickled Pink stamp set and thincuts.

The thincuts allow for easy stamping and no fussy cutting!!!


Next, the gorgeous "picket fence" card.    The ladies learned blending and shading using Shin Han markers.

I invited them to change up the colours on the flower and was amazed with a beautiful pink selection (wish I had taken a picture)


After they had their mojo going, we tackled the tunnel card.  I had seen a video and wanted to give this one a try.

We used the Anchor thin cuts and stamp set and Tommy papers (all retired) to create a fun scene.
The ladies learned to paper piece, and how to create a background with ink.


Not only did the ladies create beautiful artwork, they also connected with each other, finding it is a small world after all.
Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...