Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sketchy with Atlantic Hearts


This was truly a long holiday weekend on both sides of the border.   For Canadians we celebrated Canada Day on July 1st and pulled out our red and white and gathered for fireworks and BBQ's.  For my American friends Happy July 4th!!  I hope you all have a great day celebrating with family and friends.

It's Monday and that means Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge time!!!


This weeks' sketch from Michelle is full of ribbon, pleats and bows... at least that's how I saw it.





Pleats, bows, ribbon - check!!!

I wanted to also challenge myself to use at least 10 things in my project.  Did I succeed?




Gold glitter paper, gold foil ribbon, gold fundamental assortment, gold bling gems, sorbet ribbon, princess gold embossing powder, heat gun, Happy Times paper, sorbet ink, foam tape, mini glue dots, white daisy card base and ...adhesive..... phew...

Challenge yourself with a project today and check out all the talented design project at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/

Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer








2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I saw it on the AH site and had to come and comment on it. The photo makes the colour appear pink but your description indicates that it's Sorbet - either way, it is just awesome! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **SO** very pretty, Jennifer! I adore the glitter and the beautiful bow. Great Canada Day project!:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...