Sunday 31 July 2016

Florence Lovlies

One of the first paper packages from the Seasonal Expressions 2 that I worked with was Florence. The colours and patterns featured are so pretty.  Heart 2 Heart Challenges is featuring Florence for this weeks challenge.

I started my card with the gold watercolour picture my life card matted on lagoon cardstock.  I mixed and mingled the Ornate Blossoms and A Bunch of Love thin cuts and stamped images to make my focal point.   I coloured all the images with various colours of Shin Han markers.

I cut out the centre flower from the ornate blossom image and popped it over the mirror image for added dimension.

Gold sequins from the Florence set finished off the card.




For these two cards I again used the same stamp sets and thin cuts, this time cutting the sentiment from the image and tucking additional smaller images with the large centre piece.  

Again from the Florence sequins I used the turquoise and red pieces.

I hope you'll join us at http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca/ and link up your Florence project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


2 comments:

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...