Monday 4 July 2016

Disneyfied with Magical


Happy July 4th to all my American friends.  I hope you'll have a fun-filled day - enjoy!!!

The challenge for this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is "magical".  I chose to use the Magical paper and catch up on my 2014 Disneyland Convention photos.
One of the things I love most about Disney is the ability to be a kid - no adulting allowed!!!  We started our day early in the park with a character breakfast  meeting Minnie, Pooh, Tigger, Eyore and many more Disney characters, complete with photos with them all.  We then headed into the parks and continued our Disney adventure seeking out more characters.

I don't know how we landed in Pluto's doghouse, but Pluto rescued us and posed for a picture.  Gotta love me a doggie hug.
With so many pictures I added two 4 x 6 flip flaps to my layout.

Aren't the lego creations amazing.... I think I probably vacuumed up that many pieces when the kids were little!!

I'll add my journalling to the reverse of the flip flap.



Enjoy,

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...