Monday 20 June 2016

Calypso

Calypso is one of the newest paper packages released in the Seasonal Expressions 2 and is the challenge for this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

I love this fun summer Caribbean/Southern inspired paper package.  The patterns are so pretty and have such fun images of pineapples and flamingos, along with great geometric patterns.

I wanted to show how you could use the cute pieces from Calypso without stamping.  Gasp - no stamping...

The diagonal piece is cut from the Picture My Life card included in the paper package.  I "sewed" the pixie twine into the paper to provide some "umph" to this delicate card.

The hibiscus flower is from the complements and I added another flower popped up with foam tape.  The cute sentiment is also a piece from the complements.

A few black sparkles from the Calypso assortment finishes off the card.


On the inside of the card, I added a couple more hibiscus flowers and black sparkles.

I hope you'll check out all the design team projects at http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca/ and link up your take on Calypso.

Enjoy,

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...