Sunday 15 May 2016

It's Magical!!!

Is there anything more magical than Disney.....how about Convention at Disney??  I've had the pleasure of visiting Disneyland a few times thanks to CTMH.  It wouldn't be a destination I would travel to on my own in all likelihood, but to attend an annual convention, I'm there.

 I love the new Magical paper package, complements and accessories.  They were perfect for my 2014 Disneyland pictures.

Breakfast with Disney characters, being a kid and getting our pictures taken with them all... Magical Fun!!!



To get even more pictures on the layout, 4 x 6 flip flaps are the perfect solution.

Minnie was gracious to pose for pictures with us and loved our custom Minnie ears!!!

I told Eorye that his tail was still there and not to worry and asked Tigger if he was bouncy!!!!


While I'm not a big thrill enthusiast Big Thunder was the perfect size roller coaster.

A few well placed "wheeeeee" got me thru the ride.


Although Disneyland is fun, there is no better amusement than the opening general session at Convention.  The excitement is like a buzz all around the room.





The days fly by in a blur of smiles, sleepless nights, crazy days and friends we only see once a year.  It is truly a magical time.

Enjoy,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...