Sunday 29 May 2016

Happy Birthday layout

I'm always inspired by the talent of my fellow Close to My Heart consultants, and this layout was inspired by the Liz Mullins Johnson.

One of my groups wanted to do a non-gender specific birthday layout.  Liz created her layout using the beautiful papers of Kaleidoscope but with the pastel colours that wouldn't work for my ladies.  

I've been trying to use up my stash of retired papers (just so I can restock with new) and came across a few pieces that believe it or not are from a Halloween paper package.
I think this paper package was called Enchantment but honestly I can't recall.  The cricut cuts are from the Artistry and Artbooking with the stamping from Kaleidoscope card workshop exclusive stamp. I used honey, eggplant and olive (retired) as feature colours on this layout.

I love how Liz was able to showcase the stamp set from a cardmaking workshop into a scrapbooking layout.

Thanks again Liz for the inspiration!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...