Thursday 21 April 2016

Party, party, party

Wow - what a FUN week I've had.  First up was the Spring Up event where I was able to play with new projects and see, touch, oooh and ahh over new product.

Next, I met with a group of 12 wonderful ladies who were all about having FUN...



 Tiffany hosted a card workshop where each of the ladies made 4 cards.  Some were new stampers, a couple it was their second time and a few it was old hat!!!!  It doesn't matter the level of experience, I walk you through the instructions and you'll be smiling with your finished product.  I love hearing comments like "I'm not sure I can give this away", or "my mom will be so happy I made this for her"

Not to mention the FUN of a girls' night out sharing giggles, stories, smudged fingers, and, of course, creativity!!!  I have the reward of sharing what I love to do with others, meeting new friends and, of course, sharing in the pride of accomplishment from the ladies!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...