Monday 14 March 2016

Later Sk8er

This week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is another great sketch created by Michelle.  I hope you are playing along with the sketches!!

 I must confess when I first looked at the sketch I thought of bandages.  Sorry Michelle....

Not only is my card inspired by the sketch but also on my collection - aka stash!!!







I discovered a great gear embossing folder which went perfectly with this paper from Later Sk8er that I had saved.  The embellishments are also from the Later Sk8er line.

I often use slate in my projects but have ignored other colours.  Pear was one of those colours which is so pretty - it may be in many future projects.




This card is the reverse of the above card - just shows how it can change up with a quick flip.

I used all the same items, yet the card has it's own personality.  A bit of sanding on the cardstock brought out the embellished gears.






I think I'm going to have to search in my paper stash for a few more pieces of this paper....

Enjoy,

Jennifer






3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, that is one of my fave CTMH paper collections -- Ever! Great card and use of coordinating colours. TYFS! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! I miss that Later Sk8tr paper!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...