Wednesday 2 March 2016

Blossoming with Color My Heart

It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare and this week the colours are so pretty.  The challenge for this week is to use white daisy, smoothie, hollyhock, and lagoon.  Honestly, I'm not sure I would put these colours together, but the end result is stunning.
Since we're all dreaming of Spring, I wanted to ink up a new stamp set D1665 Blossoming Expressions.  It's a great set for base & shade stamping!!  Using second generation stamping I was able to get varying shades for both the roses and leaves.  For the centres I used some bitty pearls.  I pulled out another embossing folder Z1994 Floral Embossing which I love.

Stampaganza is a great time to add this stamp set to your collection.  Lots of flower options and sentiments toI choose from.  This is going to be a "go to" stamp set for sure.

Start your lists!!!! When you purchase two stamp sets, you will be able to choose the third (of equal or lesser value) FREE!!!!




Enjoy,

Jennifer



5 comments:

  1. I love your card. It has such a gentle feel to it. The embossed background is perfect for your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jennifer! I love the floral theme you have with the floral textured embossed background and stamped flowers. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Color Dare this week. We're so glad that you have joined us again!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning CAS card...love the embossed background with the soft colors of the beautiful raised flowers...bring on the spring. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare again, love seeing your creations, and please join us again next week with another great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the texture that the embossed background gives to the card. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...