Monday 1 February 2016

Loads of Fun - AHSC #145


As part of my 2016 goals (aka resolutions) I wanted to challenge myself, to participate in some challenge blogs - to stretch my creativity and step outside my comfort zone.  So, I selected a few blogs, to dip my toes into the water.  The next thing I knew I was jumping....

I'm so excited to share that I have been selected to be a part of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team!!!!!!

It's going to be an exciting road ahead, with many firsts, and lots of creativity to share.  I'm ready!!! So, here goes, my very first blog post as a design team member.


I loved the great patterned papers of Urban paper package and knew it would pair perfectly with the stamp set Loads of Fun.  This stamp set has three different construction vehicles, with great sentiments for a fun project.

I used saffron, black, slate and cranberry inks,  paper piecing the images where necessary.  Continuing to use up my stash I added some pewter brads for the tracks of the grader.

Cranberry inked pylons lead the way for construction to begin.

I am already imagining how to use this stamp set on my scrapbook layouts.  I remember many hours my boys spent in the driveway with trucks like these.

Enjoy,

Jennifer






2 comments:

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...