Thursday 11 February 2016

Introducing Penelope

Not all things appeal to all people.  True statement?

That is also true in scrapbooking - not all paper packages, patterns appeal to everyone, until they see a completed project that is.

 Meet Penelope!!!  I admit I was not a fan - I don't have little girls and wasn't struck on the patterns.  Not my cup of tea as they say.  Until.... I completed the project in the Workshops your Way.

 If you weren't thinking Spring before you will be now.  This paper packages has cute bunnies, frogs, flowers and more - it just screams SPRING!!!!
 I added the thistle cardstock and ink distressed the edges of all pieces.  Running the velum pieces through the Xyron is perfect - you don't see any adhesive marks on your layout.
Picture My Life pages are used throughout the three layouts and again on a pocket page.  They are easily used either horizontally or vertically simply by flipping the card over.


I think I'm in love with the silver purffy embellishments!!!

So, I guess all things may appeal to all people with a twist in perspective.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...