Tuesday 16 February 2016

Favourite Paper Package

Favourite?  You want me to pick my favourite?  Like only one?  Yep that's the challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Maybe it's because I have been working with this paper package (a lot) lately.  As a baby gift for each of my & my husband's nieces and nephews, I have completed a baby album.  This tradition started way back, and little did I know it may come in multiples at times.  In the last few months I have completed five!!!!  So far we have welcomed great-nephew, Kaden, and great nieces, Fiona & Mae.  We are still waiting for #4 and #5 expected in April and neither parent know the sex of their baby.

So, my favourite paper package is...



GEORGIE!!!!!

I am in love with the elephants and cute baby animals in this paper package.
This is the layout from the Workshop on the Go. So cute and fun to assemble.  Mommy will love have each month of baby's year documented on one page.
Additional layout from the WOTG - cute banners, stars, elephants - what more could you ask for.


I also completed the layout from Babycakes WOTG which looks totally different in Georgie.  Keep those instruction booklets - they provide a great resource for further layouts.
Additional layout from Babycakes WOTG.
I used the adhesive backed grey enamel gems throughout the layouts along with the aqua shimmer trim.
I used the Picture My Life cards to cut out the rocking horse and bunnies to add to the layout.  Giggles and Grins cut from the Cricut Cartridge.




I cutt down two PML cards, and used the Georgie complements for the title and additional embellishments.  The flowers were cut from a PML card and pressed in a punch.




Sugar & Spice and all things nice is what this layout is about.  I poked a hole in the elephant and moon chipboard complement and threaded grey thick twine to create a mobile.

Lots of room to add more pictures and layouts of baby in coming months.  I can't wait to see these albums complete with pictures and watch all these beautiful babies grow!!!



So, now I'm caught up on my baby albums - - unless.....

Enjoy,




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you certainly have been busy with Georgie! I really love your Sugar and Spice layout. I have been using it a lot lately too. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgie is great! I love how soft and sweet it is for wee ones and great for boy or girl! I love it too! Your layouts are all awesome! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...