Thursday 25 February 2016

Color My Heart Dare

I am sneaking in a second post today, just in time for the Color My Heart Color Dare #181.  This week the challenge is to use the colours colonial white, honey, pear and cranberry.  Tough one ladies, but I accept the dare.
I used Paper Garden, the January stamp of the month, which was/is one of my favourites!!!  The flowers are stamped in cranberry, second generation honey for the centres with bitty sparkles to highlight.  The leaves were also stamped second generation pear, fussy cut and tucked behind the flowers.  The sentiment "It's Your Day" is from You Mean the World to Me in pear.

The colonial white background I embossed with Qutrafoil folder, and square diffuser, both from CTMH and left a small border to adhere to the colonial white card base.

Pop by Color My Heart Color Dare Blog and take the dare.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



5 comments:

  1. Loving the embossed background and the pop of the beautiful color flowers and foliage. Lovely CAS Card. Thanks for joining us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare, and look for us next week with another great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love all the textures. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I really love how you use the diffuser for the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the diffuser embosser, Jennifer. A very elegant look. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...