Saturday 23 January 2016

Still meditating....

I've almost reached my zen state with all my colouring.


 I am using up some of my retired CTMH cardstock (spring iris) and patterned paper (Stella) with this card.  My little lady is dispensing her words of wisdom... Age is something that doesn't matter,.. unless you're a cheese.

Now who is going to get this birthday card....???


More retired patterned paper - the lagoon is actually from a halloween paper package, and is perfectly paired with Slate.  I added some retired lagoon baker's twine and silver sequins to finish up the card.

I have left a sentiment off the front of this card and can stamp the inside depending on the occasion.



How's your meditating?

Enjoy,

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...