Friday 8 January 2016

One

Happy Friday everyone!!!  This has been a fun week for me, and I have enjoyed participating in a few blog challenges.

For my final blog challenge of the week, I decided to participate in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week which is "one" - yep that's it!!!

I love using the Picture My Life cards not only in my pocket scrapbooking and page layouts but also as a jumping off point for a quick card.  Off I went to the scrap closet to find the perfect "one"!!!



I used a card base from the PML Childhood set, trimming  a little soI was able to mat with canary and lagoon cardstock to bring out the word colours.
I also used some white organza ribbon and white stars to finish this card off.

I quite like how this card turned out and hope you do as well.





Enjoy,

Jennifer



8 comments:

  1. Jennifer - Such a sweet card! Your matting really helps the sentiment pop and the bow and mini enamel stars are the perfect additions! Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges for our "One" challenge this week!

    Paige - Stampologist.com
    Heart2Heart Challenges - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sweet and perfect for this challenge with Heart 2 Heart! Thank you for playing with us!

    H2H Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really awesome card!! Thank your for taking part of the Heart2Heart Challenges!

    Jen
    Heart2Heart Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I really love that saying and your colors are just perfect. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combinations and clever use of pml cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card using the PML card- very clever! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get enough of those already adhesive backed little stars! Great little detail to accent your project. Excellent take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! What an amazing project. I love the colours and the message is just awesome! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...