Thursday 14 January 2016

More Disney....

I've a few more layouts to show you from my Disneyland 2015 album.  This was so much fun to put together and brought back so many great memories.  As you can tell from the pictures we shared more than a couple laughs together during our week.

 There isn't anything more iconic Mickey than his hands.  They are at once recognizable.  I again used the Fundamentals paper package, Cricut cuts from Mickey & Friends, and embellishments from Simple Stories.
 Sometimes the easiest way to scrapbook is just to add photos, which is what I did with this cute Disney paper.  I added the Simple Stories embellishments and that is it!!!
This is one of the layouts we did at Convention.  I had taken photos of the beautiful flower centrepiece and fussy cut one of the flowers for an embellishment.  The huge chandelier was just one of many hanging in this hall.  This layout really captures how these ladies truly have become my best friends!!!



I still have more layouts to share with you so stay tuned.....

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...