Tuesday 19 January 2016

Miracle at Disneyland

I really am using up my stash on these final two layouts from Disneyland.  Do you remember what it was called?

This kit came with everything to make 2 - 2 page layouts.  It had cute emboss resist chipboard embellishments and stickease to quickly (?) finish your project.  


 I wanted my layout to combine the fun aspect of convention,  with the amazing creative art aspect.  We are treated to the beautiful creations of selected consultants who wow us every year.  I am in awe and inspired each year by their talent.





I take so many photos of the art that flip flaps are a must on the layout to enable me to add a few more pictures.









 Every time I see the Canadian picture I smile.  I am missing the entire group picture - this is just of Team Brae'r.  Home office held a Canadian lunch where red & white were the colour of the day!!!



Again, a few more 4 X 6 flipflaps to add additional photos of artwork.










So, that's it for my Disney//Convention 2015 album.


Jennifer





1 comment:

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...