Friday 15 January 2016

Flip Flap Disney Style!!!

You're going to flip Disney style for this layout.  A wonderful friend, Jackie Lupien made myself and two other ladies these beautiful layouts as our room mate gift at Convention.  I couldn't wait to get my photos in place.

 This is the double page spread all closed up.  The paper package she used is a retired one called Magic that many consultants are still hanging on to!!!



This is a close up of the left side with a 4 X 4 flip flap opened.  Minnie and Mickey have a great spot!!!  This picture is from the daytime parade.... that I patiently (??) waited in my staked-out viewing spot. It was well worth the wait.



 I've opened up both sides of the 6 X 12 flip flaps which allowed for lots more photos.  A ride on Cars Land was so much fun - - racing through the track trying to beat the other car.  Of course, we had to get a picture with Lightning McQueen.  We tried not to mess up his shine.


Jackie has so many little flip flaps throughout the pages.  This is one of the 4 X 6 flip flaps opened to allow a couple more pictures. These were taken during our ride!!!








This is the right side page closed up.  Jackie has the 4 X 12 (top) and 8 X 12 (bottom) flip flaps on this layout.  Brandy & I stayed in line (again) to get our picture with Princess Jasmine.  Alladin had to go catch a monkey and left us.....








Surprise - - there was another flip flap on this page - - a 4 X 4 where I was able to add 2 more pictures!!!!











This is the right page opened up fully - - on the top 4 X 12 flap there is another small 3 X 3 flap that opens up.  I kept my Disneyland room card and ticket pass and added them to my layout.



We were also able to get a photo with the duck himself, Donald.  That's the one thing about Disneyland, you can be a kid again.



I would have more photos but my camera battery died (no wonder) and I didn't get night photos.  We were in the park from the time it opened early for hotel guests until closing.  It was such a fun filled day.

Enjoy,

Jennifer







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...