Wednesday 6 January 2016

Atlantic Hearts Challenge

One of my resolutions for 2016 is to participate in some design challenges.  This is a great way to stretch your creative thinking, and get some inspiration from other crafters.

So, first up is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I love this simple, classic sketch created by Michelle.


I love this simple, classic sketch created by Michelle.










This is my card!!!!  I used the January SOTM, Beloved Bouquet for the flower images, and sentiment.  A little fussy cutting, some foam tape to pop the image up, tie with whisper thick twine and done.

I used Kaleidoscope patterned paper, whisper cardstock, whisper thick twine, and pixie, hollyhock, sweet leaf, and fern inks all available through CTMH.

I hope you like this card as much as I do.



Enjoy,

Jennifer




7 comments:

  1. i love your card! love this stamp. thank you for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this card is beautiful. I love it paired with the Kaleidoscope papers. I've been so stuck in the La Vie En Rose, that I haven't played outside the box with it. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully! That flower looks good with so many different colors and papers! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a lovely job using that stamp. It is so pretty! what a lucky card-recipient there will be with this beauty! TYFS... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job, I am really loving Beloved Bouquet with the Kaleidoscope. Super pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the variation in flower colors! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda, DT AHSC
    scrappytherapy@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I just love this stamp set - you did a great job of showcasing it! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...