Friday 29 January 2016

ABC's with Heart 2 Heart

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is to use letters in your project.  OK, so I know my ABC's, how hard can this be....Not at all when you use Picture My Life.


"i love U" - - how cute is that???

I used two PML cards to cut out the sentiment and the letter "U" popping both of those onto the PML heart card.

I added some aqua shimmer trim to make the tiny heart and banner to add a wee bit of sparkle, rounded the corners of all the papers and done!!!




I'm happy to say that I participated in all the Heart to Heart Challenges for the month of January - - my new years resolution is still going......

Enjoy,

Jennifer







3 comments:

  1. This is adorable and what a clever use of the Childhood PML cards! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card; I love the use of the PML cards and makes for a quick and super easy card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love how you used the PML cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...