Monday 14 September 2015

"UP"

When I heard the theme for CTMH Convention 2015 was based on the movie "UP" I was lost.  I had never watched the movie, didn't know the characters...squirrel.

 Ha ha ha - yeah that part I now get.  What came to my mind as a proud Canadian was, of course, "Up" by Shania Twain - - Up, up, up, things can only go up from here..... (you're singing it now too aren't you?)

There are so many great things we get to do at Convention is create artwork designed by the art team at home office.  The artwork brings into play awesome new products, techniques and a different "view" on scrapbooking.


Using the fabulous new watercolour paper and paints, we created the sky background for this "UP" layout.

Balloons and house are cut with the new Artistry cricut cartridge.

Accents are with new gold fundamentals and enchantment fundamental complements.

An exclusive to convention attendees stamp set created the clouds, and sentiments.







So.... I loved this layout so much I decided to shrink the layout to a card.

Voila... this is my "UP" card.  I absolutely love how it turned out.

Participants at my launch party will be creating this card to make their day magical.









 Of course, Convention also means lots of photo opportunities!!!!

Stay tuned for more artwork and maybe you'll be inspired to re-create your favourite!!!


Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...