Tuesday 1 September 2015

Excitement Overload

It's September 1st - - where has the summer gone?  Kiddos are getting ready to head back to school and mom & dads are trying to get back into a routine.

September 1st means the new 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions are live and ready for you to drool over.  It also means that I can share with you all the great projects created at convention and since I've had my goodies in hand.


If you don't have these idea books in hand, have a peak on-line http://jenniferkelly.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx








September is also National Stamping Month and to celebrate CTMH has three (3) new stamp sets - each valued at $16.50 each or all three for $41.50 (savings of $8.00)


The Stamp of the Month for September is a must have for sure.  I love this stamp set and have been playing with it for a while.  I've created a couple of cards showing the diversity of the set.

 This was my first try at a flower pot card.  I layered the flowers and added a gold sparkle gem in the centre.  The pot is embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder.
 I added some glacier twine and popped up the sentiment - Thanks A Bunch with foam tape.  The card will fit in a standard A2 envelope.




The addition of watercolour paints & paper to the CTMH line has been a hit with consultants.  I love how easy it is to create a fun background and have used varying hues of pink for this card.





I'm looking forward to sharing much more artwork with you and would love to read your comments.

Enjoy,

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...