Sunday 28 June 2015

Happy Birthday from Confetti Wishes

I remember when I was little counting down the days until my birthday.  Now... not so much.  There are some birthdays now that we're at a certain age that demand a party.  My two brother-in-laws celebrated their 50th birthday within a couple of days of each other. Their wives planned a surprise combined party for them & actually were able to pull it off right up to the "surprise" !!!!  It was such a fun evening with family and friends celebrating the milestone with them.

Susan Williams created a fabulous workshop using Confetti Wishes which was absolutely perfect to document this event.

 Make a Wish  - - I love all the colours featured in Confetti Wishes.  Add some glittery gold bling and gold sparkle tape and the layout is perfect.

 The dance moves were pretty spectacular.  I love candid photos - they capture the spirit of the moment and bring the memories flooding back.




I needed two layouts to highlight those dance moves and special mom/dad son/daughter dances.





The afternoon was filled with games, food, and, of course, birthday cake.  The guys still didn't know the day was to continue on at the hall for dancing and partying.




When I was creating the layouts and then adding the pictures I couldn't help but smile at the memories created that night.  That's what scrapbooking is all about - documenting those little moments that become big moments in time.

Enjoy,

Jennifer





1 comment:

  1. Great layouts my friend....TWEEKER! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...